Walmart+ Members Save 20¢/Gallon at Exxon & Mobil Stations
Walmart offers a paid subscription called Walmart+ which costs $98 per year or $12.99 per month. One of the several benefits is a discount of 10¢ off per gallon at over 14,000 Exxon, Mobil, Walmart & Murphy stations nationwide, plus member prices on fuel at Sam’s Club fuel centers.
But now for a limited time, that discount gets even better. You can save 20¢ on every gallon at Exxon & Mobil stations for a full month, from Aug. 15 to Sept. 15. This discount is available to paid and trial Walmart+ members. The 20¢ per gallon discount is applied at the time of purchase at participating Exxon & Mobil locations. The actual price you’re paying will show at the pump. You can see the details of that offer here.
And there’s more. When using Walmart+ to pay at Exxon and Mobil stations you get the cash price. At gas stations around me, that’s usually about 10¢ less than the credit card price.
How It Works
- Visit your nearest Exxon or Mobil station & sign into your Walmart account in the Walmart app. Make sure your location services are turned on. Once you arrive at an Exxon or Mobil fuel station, you’ll get a popup asking if you’re ready to fuel.
- Enter your fuel pump number, select your grade, & begin fueling. Your 20¢ savings will be applied & we’ll send you a digital receipt. Alternatively, select “Services” at the bottom of the screen & tap “Member prices on fuel” to launch the QR code scanner.
- Or, scan the QR code that appears on the pump screen, select your grade & start fueling. You’ll get a printed receipt showing your 20¢ savings when you’re finished.
- The limited-time offer is only available at Exxon & Mobil stations. The standard discount of 10¢ off per gallon still applies at Walmart & Murphy fuel stations nationwide, with 5¢ off per gallon in AL & OK.
- There’s no limit to how many gallons you can get with member prices on fuel.
- All fuel types qualify.